At this time our needs include:
- Cleaning the interior of the building
- Yard clean-up and maintenance
- Graphic design
- Researching and gathering histories of Abbey “residents”
- Writing articles and newsletters
- Event planning and assistance
- Financial support
If you would like to become a member of GLAPA, please contact us! Your skills and energy are vital to our project. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view our future plans, click this link to see our master plan provided by McGill Smith and Punshon, Inc.
We are incorporated in the State of Ohio and operate as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. The Green Lawn Abbey Preservation Association is governed by a board of directors. 2014 board members include:
|Janice Loebbaka – President||Bob Long|
|Kate Matheny – Vice President||Brian Osborne|
|Tamara Evans – Treasurer||Lu Shimer|
|Brenda Dutton – Secretary||Robin Smith|
|Chris Keller||Al Thurn|