[The outdoor movie is postponed until next Friday, July 23 due to rain. If you pre-purchased your ticket, it is good for the show next Friday. If you require a refund, please call or email us]
When a young woman is killed by a shark while skinny-dipping near the New England tourist town of Amity Island, police chief Martin Brody (Roy Scheider) wants to close the beaches, but mayor Larry Vaughn (Murray Hamilton) overrules him, fearing that the loss of tourist revenue will cripple the town. Ichthyologist Matt Hooper (Richard Dreyfuss) and grizzled ship captain Quint (Robert Shaw) offer to help Brody capture the killer beast, and the trio engage in an epic battle of man vs. nature.
• Picnic starts at 7:30 pm. Movie at dark (around 8:45- 9 pm)
• Bring your chairs & blankets!
• ‘It’s Just Simplie Delicious’ food truck will be on site
• Rain date is the next evening. Check our Facebook page for updates in case of inclement weather
• All money raised goes towards the restoration of Green Lawn Abbey
• $5 per person, pay at the entrance or buy here online
• SPONSORED BY OUTERBELT BREWERY