In Alfred Hitchcock’s adaptation of Patricia Highsmith’s thriller, tennis star Guy Haines (Farley Granger) is enraged by his trampy wife’s refusal to finalize their divorce so he can wed senator’s daughter Anne (Ruth Roman). He strikes up a conversation with a stranger, Bruno Anthony (Robert Walker), and unwittingly sets in motion a deadly chain of events. Psychopathic Bruno kills Guy’s wife, then urges Guy to reciprocate by killing Bruno’s father. Meanwhile, Guy is murder suspect number one.
• Picnic starts at 7:30 pm. Movie at dark (around 8:45- 9 pm)
• Bring your chairs & blankets!
• ‘It’s Just Simplie Delicious’ food truck will be on site
• Rain date is the next evening. Check our Facebook page for updates in case of inclement weather
• All money raised goes towards the restoration of Green Lawn Abbey
• $5 per person, pay at the entrance or buy here online