After the death of her famous opera-singing aunt, Paula (Ingrid Bergman) is sent to study in Italy to become a great opera singer as well. While there, she falls in love with the charming Gregory Anton (Charles Boyer). The two return to London, and Paula begins to notice strange goings-on: missing pictures, strange footsteps in the night and gaslights that dim without being touched. As she fights to retain her sanity, her new husband’s intentions come into question.
• Picnic starts at 7:30 pm. Movie at dark (around 8:45- 9 pm)
• Bring your chairs & blankets!
• ‘It’s Just Simplie Delicious’ food truck will be on site
• Rain date is the next evening. Check our Facebook page for updates in case of inclement weather
• All money raised goes towards the restoration of Green Lawn Abbey
• $5 per person, pay at the entrance or buy here online