In this bittersweet, classic musical drama, the vibrant and beautiful young Fanny Brice (Barbra Streisand) starts out as a bit player on the New York City vaudeville stage, but works her way up to stardom on Broadway. Valued for her vocal and comedic talents by the renowned theater impresario Florenz Ziegfeld (Walter Pidgeon), Fanny thrives, but her relationship with her suave, imprisoned businessman husband, Nick Arnstein (Omar Sharif), is another story.
• Picnic starts at 6:30 pm. Movie at dark (around 8:45- 9 pm)
• Bring your chairs & blankets!
• Beer and wine available for purchase
• ‘It’s Just Simplie Delicious’ food truck will be on site
• Offerings from Wolf’s Ridge Brewery
• Rain date is the next evening. Check Facebook in case of inclement weather
• All money raised goes towards the restoration of Green Lawn Abbey
• $5 per person – pay at the entrance OR save time & buy here online